Save Phace Info
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Taxes and Shipping Excluded. Prices are exclusive of all taxes, including state, local, use, sales, property and similar taxes. Except as otherwise agreed to by the Company in writing, prices do not include shipping, handling or transportation costs.
2. Delivery. Products will be shipped via local ground carrier and shipping costs will be pre-paid by the Buyer (except as may otherwise be agreed to by the Company in writing). Prices include packages for standard ground domestic shipments. Products are sold (and all risk of loss shall pass to Buyer) F.O.B. origin freight, at the Company’s Texas warehouse location.
3. Acceptance of the Products. Buyer shall have accepted the Products upon the time the order is placed
4. Cancellation; Modification; Returns. No order may be cancelled or modified without the written consent of both parties. Canceled or modified orders, or returned Products (for which no return material authorization number has been issued), shall be subject to a 20% restocking charge in the Company’s discretion.
5. Force Majeure. The Company shall not be liable for any delay in performance hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or due to any cause beyond its control, including, but not limited to, any acts of God, acts of government, acts of terror, war, labor disputes, supply, materials or energy shortages or delays.
6. Warranty; Disclaimer. Save Phace™, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that this mask will
be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (1)
one year from the date of purchase. Save Phace 2 year limited warranty
on ADF filter lens only. During this period, Save Phace™ will repair or
replace the mask, at its option, at no cost to you other than shipping
charges incurred to our service facility. A 15% restocking charge will
be applied if all materials (owner‘s guide, packaging, and product;
including lens and strap) are not returned.
To request warranty repairs (or non warranty service) send your mask,
postage prepaid, to the address below. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN
TO RETAILER. Retailers and wholesale outlets for our products are
not authorized to perform warranty repairs or exchanges, nor are they
authorized to modify this warranty in any way. A dated sales reciept
must accompany any warranty claim. Please provide a short note
explaining the difficulty you are experiencing. If your Save Phace™
mask is out of warranty, at your request Save Phace™ will perform
repairs and invoice you for parts, labor and return shipping charges.
All masks requiring warranty service should be sent prepaid and
insured to the following address:
Save Phace, Inc.
2909 Fallon Drive
Sherman, TX 75090
SAVE PHACE™ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR NOR SHALL THIS
WARRANTY INCLUDE OR APPLY TO LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY
OR RESULTING FROM THE FOLLOWING:
a. Modification, alteration or repair not performed by Save Phace™
or its authorized subcontractors or third parties approved by Save
b. Abuse, misuse, improper or inadequate maintenance, or use for
purposes not recommended by Save Phace™; or
c. Accessories, attachments or other devices not furnished by Save
In no event shall Save Phace™ be liable for incidental or consequential
damages due to the breach of this warranty, whether foreseeable or
Exclusion - The color on the Save Phace™ logo is not covered under
the warranty from scratching, peeling or fading.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE OF AND
IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
OR OTHERWISE. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES,
AGREEMENTS, OR UNDERSTANDINGS WHICH EXTEND
BEYOND THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY. NO OTHER
WARRANTY, ORAL OR WRITTEN, IS AUTHORIZED OR HAS BEEN
GIVEN BY SAVE PHACE TO BUYER.
Some states/jurisdictions do not allow for the disclaimer of implied
warranties or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts,
so the above limitations may not apply to you.
THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO BUYER FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SALE OF THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATORY PROFITS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF PRODUCTS OR DELAY IN PRODUCT DELIVERY, EVEN IF BUYER IS APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY (WHETHER BASED ON AN ACTION OR CLAIM IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) TO BUYER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR PRODUCT SALES EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF SUCH PRODUCTS SOLD.
8. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings. This Agreement is made and entered into, and is to be performed in, Sherman, Texas and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas (without resort to conflicts of law provisions). This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of, and be binding on, the parties hereto, their respective successors and permitted assigns. This Agreement may not be assigned without the prior written consent of the Company (which consent may be withheld by the Company in its reasonable discretion). No consent or waiver of any of the obligations of Buyer hereunder shall be effective unless and until reduced to a writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be settled by final and binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association in Sherman, Texas. Any notice required under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent by certified or registered mail; if to the Company, then at the Company’s address set forth on the Company’s invoice; and, if to Buyer, at the address set forth on the Invoice, product order or otherwise provided to the Company in accordance with the foregoing terms of this provision. Notice hereunder shall be deemed to be given three (3) days following deposit with the United States Postal Service, certified or registered mail, as provided herein.
9. Online Return Policy. Save Phace offers a "15 Day" return policy for all online purchases. You may return it to us within 15 days of purchase. After 15 days from the purchase date, all returns will be accepted on an inspection basis only. All products come with a 1 year Limited Manufacturers Warranty (See Owners Guide for more details). All Items not covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty may be returned (with proof of purchase) on an inspection basis only. Included with each order is an invoice. If you have the invoice, please place a return label on the package and return via USPS insured with delivery confirmation or via UPS. If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, we will reimburse USPS or UPS ground shipping costs with product at our discretion. Please include a copy of the receipt for the return shipping costs with the return form. Merchandise should not be shipped COD or via air. Please be aware that some Shipping Stores who provide shipping and packing services charge extra for these services and those charges will not be reimbursed.